Terms and Conditions
WE / US / OUR / DRIVER / Star Limo Hire Indicates a reference to our Business ( Star Limo Hire ABN: 52607510092) We trade under:
www.starlimohire.com.au & www.hireahummersydney.com.au
YOU / YOUR – Indicates a reference to You, Your Traveling Party, and any persons associated with Booking.
AGENT / SUPPLIER / WEBSITE- Indicates a reference to our supplying Agent / Provider of Transportation.
Please Note that our Booking Terms & Conditions also cover subcontract cars and drivers brought in, in an emergency or as a 3rd Party Supplier.
Star Limo Hire Websites where the Booking Terms & Conditions becomes applicable:
- The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passenger whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations may be removed from the vehicle or prevented from boarding on the driver’s authority.
- The person in charge of the hire will be responsible for the conduct of passengers and for any damage caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hire.
- The driver/company reserves the right to charge the person who has hired the vehicle for any damage caused during the course of any charter.
- It is against the law to smoke in a Public Transport Vehicle therefore NO SMOKING is allowed in any of our Limousines.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or who are, or are likely to become objectionable to other persons inside or outside the vehicle. * Any unruly behavior on or off the vehicle at any time of the hire, the driver has the right to terminate the charter immediately and if necessary will call the police immediately.
- Alcohol is permitted in the limousine for the following events only: Weddings, Hens Nights and Bucks Nights and any over 18 events. You must also be at least 18 to be allowed to consume any alcohol.
- We will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused by the termination of the limosuine hire service due to unruly behavior by any passenger.
- The person in charge of the hire is responsible for any cost of repairs resulting from any damage caused to the vehicle by any passengers of the limousine.
- Only the food available in the limousines is allowed to be consumed in the limousines at all times, otherwise you may incur a cleaning fee of $220.
- All passengers must be seated at all times when the vehicle is moving.
- Passengers are not permitted to place any part of their body outside the vehicle, whilst the vehicle is moving.
- Passengers must remove all rubbish on exiting the vehicle. A clean up fee may be charged if the limousine returns in an unreasonable state.
- We reserve the right to charge the person in charge of the hire for all extra charges, cleaning and damage fees, fines and any penalties.
- When, at the request of the person in charge of the hire, any change in service resulting in additional mileage or hours to that specified on the charter service order produced, an additional charge shall be made for such additional service. Star Limo Hire will notify the person in charge of the hire of any additional charges that may be expected to be incurred at the time of the original order. Any additional fees unforeseen prior to the departure of the charter are the responsibility of the Hirer.
- Any additional payments required resulting from damage,cleaning, fines or penalties will be claimed from the person who has hired the vehicle.
- The person in charge of the hire is responsible for allocating a safe & legal pick up point. They shall be liable for all fines & penalties resulting from inappropriate or illegal pick up locations in clearways, no stopping zones, no parking zones and no standing zones,
- An increase in hours of the original hire over the original hire hours will be charged, this is only if the limousine is available for extra hire. Cancellation fees and charges: * The person in charge of the hire must notify our office of cancellations email only, text and call only
- Cancellations must be made via email, SMS or call to 0477 407 118 or 1300 669 198
- The following cancellation charges apply for any cancellations made Thirty (30) days before the hire takes place.
1. Your deposit will be forfeited and any deposits you have paid will be lost.
- By paying for a deposit and making a full payment, you are agreeing to the Star Limo Hire Terms & Conditions of Booking, Failure to do so may cease your hire at that time and you will be either returned to the point of pick up or dropped off at your destination (depending on which is closer). Further action may be taken such as cleaning costs and any damage made to the vehicles.
- Please note all bookings are a minimum of one (1) hour.
- All bookings must be secured with a non-refundable deposit as follows
– 30% deposit to secure your limousine hire, this is a non refundabe deposit to secure your booking at the time the booking is made.
– Bookings made within 30 days of event date will require FULL PAYMENT to be made to our Bank Account and all Pickup Address /Drop off Address / Times confirmed at the time of booking.
– Full payment must be finalised at least fourteen (14) days prior to booking date unless payment on day by cash is organised prior.
- Any requested non-refundable deposit must be paid by the time stated. Cash payments must be made before the start of the hire unless we have agreed in writing to a change in this condition.
- All invoices must be finalised by their due date or at the latest on the pick up day in CASH only.
- The person in charge of the hire shall be personally liable for the payment of all deposits and payments but in the event of failure by the person in charge of the hire to discharge such deposits and/or payments we reserve the right to claim the same from each passenger individually or collectively and each passenger shall remain jointly and severally liable for such payments.
- Cash payment can be paid directly to the driver on the day of the charter and prior to its commencement.
- Payment also available via bank transfer at no cost. (2-4 business days to clear)
Other terms and conditions;
- All driver have been trained to manage emergency situations. In the case of an emergency, please follow the driver’s instructions.
- The driver is ultimately in total control of the hire and will communicate with the event leader regarding alterations to the hire or requests from the group.
- The agreed and arranged finishing time remains the same (unless extended) regardless of the starting time, otherwise extra charges will apply.
- Any special requests by the person in charge of the hire during the tour or hire are to be agreed by the driver only.
- By confirming your booking with our company you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- By making a deposit to secure a booking with our company you are bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- All bookings must be confirmed with a deposit or payment in full before the hire has taken place.
- In the event that a booking runs beyond the agreed booking time, additional charges will apply. For this reason, all bookings require credit card details to be provided as security. This credit card will ONLY be charged in the event of bookings running overtime, as agreed by the driver, hirer and Bookings Manager.
- Smoking or the consumption of drugs is not permitted in the vehicle at any time. Failure to comply may result in the termination of hire without refund.
- Irresponsible, dangerous or intoxicated behaviour, which compromises the safety of the driver or passengers will not be accepted and may result in the termination of hire, without any refund.
- Only handbags/small carry bags are permitted to be carried in the vehicle. If luggage is to be transported, this must be indicated on the booking form to allow the appropriate arrangements to be made.
Any Damage to the Hummer
The hirer will be held responsible and liable for any damage to the vehicle, (inside or outside including equipment and fittings), caused by themselves or a member of their group. The cost of repair for such damages will be the responsibility of the person hiring the vehicle.
- If glasses are broken or lost, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of replacement.
- If equipment provided in the vehicle (including bar utensils, CD’s, DVD’s, LCD TV’s, remote controls) is either lost or damaged, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of repair/replacement.
- If there is damage to the vehicle which results in the vehicle being unavailable for future hire, then the hirer of the vehicle at the time the damage occurred will be held liable for losses resulting from lost or cancelled bookings, whilst the vehicle is repaired.
- As security to cover for potential breakages, damages or losses, credit card details must be provided at the time of booking. This credit card will be charged to cover costs for repairs, replacements or losses.
- Our Supplier vehicles are maintained at all times and regularly checked by Star Limo Hire. In the unlikely event of breakdown or in the event of a collision, we will do our best to provide a back-up vehicle or vehicles as quickly as possible. However, we cannot be held liable for any consequential loss incurred as a result of the breakdown or collission.
Upon payment of a deposit you agree to abide by these Booking Terms and Conditions.
Change of Booking Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Should we decide to do so, we will e-mail these changes to you on your e-mail address AND call your nominated mobile phone number no less than 10 days prior to your event day.
You have 5 Days in which to raise an objection to the amendments. Should we not receive a reply from you then we will assume you have accepted our new Terms and Conditions, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Last Update: 01/08/2017